|Phone:||O: 203-272-1633 x 109||203-272-1633 x 109||office|
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
680 South Main St
Cheshire, CT 06410
- When experience and knowledge are important to you.
Education and Training
- Graduate Realtor Institute- III
Awards and Designations
Cendant Mobility Certification as a Marketing ,Refferal and Inventory Specialist
"Connecticut Association of Realtors, Inc."
"The Greater New Haven Association of Realtors,Inc."
Areas of Expertise
Residential and Commercial Sales, New Construction
- Member -Relay for Life- American Cancer Society
- Member of Cheshire Chamber of Commerce
- PTSA Member- Cheshire High Girls Swimteam Parent Association
- Cheshire High School Girls Parent Swimteam Association Member
- American Red Cross Volunteer
- Full-time Real Estate Professional since 1978
- Multi-million dollar producer
- Graduate Realtor Institute-III
- Member Coldwell Banker Relocation Services
- Member Greater New Haven Board of Realtors
Communities I Serve
Cheshire, Cromwell,Guilford, Durham,Hamden,Madison,Meriden,North Branford,
North Haven, Prospect, Southington, Wallingford, Waterbury
As an agent who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.